[news-l-8] Int'l WS on Nucl./Part. Physics at 50GeV PS (first circular again)

From: Shinya Sawada (shinya.sawada@kek.jp)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 19:31:06 JST

Dear Colleagues,

We have sent information on our High Intensity Proton Accelerator Project
via this mailing list (news-l@jkj.tokai.jaeri.go.jp), but recently we
realized some of you had not received a part of our messages due to a
problem in our system. Therefore I send again the first circular of an
international workshop originally sent on September 11. In addition, you
can have access to the previous messages via our web site,
http://jkj.tokai.jaeri.go.jp/ (go to "Newsletter archives"). We apologize
for your inconvenience.

Sincerely Yours,
Shin'ya Sawada