Registration & Abstract
|Early Bird||Late and On-site||Banquet|
Registration Fees, listed in YEN (JPY), include
- Ice breaker (light appetizers and drink) on Saturday, July 12
- Morning and afternoon coffee
- Attendance to all symposium sessions
- Poster session with light appetizers and drink on Monday, July 14
- Printed program booklet
- USB abstract volume
- Online program and abstract volume
- Online symposium proceedings
Registration Fees for the Satellite Workshop on July 16
All presenters are invited to submit each of their papers to “Proceedings of the J-PARC Symposium 2014 (a tentative title)” as a volume of JPS Conference Proceedings, an open access journal of the Physical Society of Japan. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed.
October 13, 2014
September 15, 2014
Expected publication date
Please follow the instruction on the journal web site. Authors must prepare their manuscripts using the LaTeX or Word template which can be downloaded from the web site, and then convert these to PDF format for submission. Since the PDF files generated from final versions of files submitted by the authors will be published without reediting, please make sure to use the specified templates.
12 pages for plenary speakers
8 pages for invited speakers
6 pages for general contributors of both oral and poster presentations
Manuscripts must be submitted via the web site
Please go through the following steps :
- Access the web site.
- Click “register here” to create your account.
- Log in with your registered e-mail address and password.
- Press “Submit a New Paper” button to move to your submission page.
- Input the required information and upload your manuscript in PDF format.
Note that the program numbers are numbers like AL-xx-PM1-x (oral presentations) or P-xxxx (poster presentations).
- After confirming your input, submit!
Please prepare all presentation materials in English.
A 15 min presentation includes 3 min discussion. Except this, the discussion time is uniformly 5 min.
We also set up a laptop computer with 'Windows 7" ("Mac" is also available by an advanced request.) at each conference hall/room for oral presentations. If you plan to use our laptop or your own laptop for your presentation, please make sure whether your presentation file works prior to your session with using a necessary device at each hall/room.
We strongly suggest you to bring an adapter for a projector with you when you plan to use your own laptop.
A suggested poster size is 80-85 cm (W) x 120-150 cm (H) whereas a panel size is 90 cm (W) x 210 (H) including metal frame. Pins or tapes to display a poster will be provided at a venue.