Publication of Proceedings
All presenters are invited to submit each of their papers to “Proceedings of the J-PARC Symposium 2019” as a volume of JPS Conference Proceedings, an open access journal of the Physical Society of Japan. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed.
November 29, 2019
Expected publication date
Please follow the instruction on the journal web site. Authors must prepare their manuscripts using the LaTeX or Word template which can be downloaded from the web site, and then convert these to PDF format for submission. Since the PDF files generated from final versions of files submitted by the authors will be published without reediting, please make sure to use the specified templates.
12 pages for plenary speakers
8 pages for invited speakers
6 pages for general contributors of both oral and poster presentations
Manuscripts must be submitted via the web site
Please go through the following steps :
- Access the web site.
- Click “register here” to create your account.
- Log in with your registered e-mail address and password.
- Press “Submit a New Paper” button to move to your submission page.
- Input the required information and upload your manuscript in PDF format.
Note that the program numbers are session ID (e.g., Plenary A, MLF-SP, MLF/PN, etc.) or poster ID (e.g., ACC-00, MLF-000, etc.).
- After confirming your input, submit!