Registration & Abstract Submission
Registration fees for the Symposium
|Early Bird till Aug. 7||Full fee After Aug. 8||Banquet till Aug. 31|
Registration fees include
- Ice breaker (light appetizers and drink) on Monday, Sep. 23 #
- Coffee breaks during the symposium #
- Attendance at all symposium sessions
- Poster session with light appetizers and drink on Wednesday, Sep. 25 #
- Presentations at sessions
- Printed program booklet #
- USB abstract volume
- Online program and abstract volume #
- Publication in JPS Conference Proceedings
- J-PARC Tour* #
* J-PARC Tour: The number of participants is limited to 45. We will accept applications through the registration web site on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration fee for accompany person includes the items with “#”.
Lunch boxes for Sep. 24 to 26 can be ordered through the registration site at a cost of ¥800 per meal. There is a restaurant inside the conference site and there are also many off-site restaurants nearby. Please note that the program allows for only short lunch breaks.
Online Registration through the “AMARYS” website at the JTB Corp., the official agent for the symposium, was closed on September 5. When you have not done on-line registration, please directly come to the reception at the conference site.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations can be submitted through AMARYS after your registration. Please use this template for your abstract.
Financial Support (Closed)
The J-PARC 2019 local organizing committee allocates funds to support students as well as participants from developing countries. An amount equivalent travel expenses including cheap economy airfare and domestic public transportation, will be paid to eligible applicants in Japanese yen (JPY) at the conference site. Applications will be reviewed and selected at the end of May and June. Once all the allocated funds have been granted, no further applications for financial support will be considered.
- Applicants must be registered as the first author of a contributed paper to be presented at the symposium prior to the selection meeting for financial support.
- Student applicants must submit a recommendation letter from their academic supervisor along with their application. Researchers from developing countries must submit a recommendation letter from the dean or director of their affiliation along with their application. Application form here. Recommendation letter template here.
- Deadline for 1st selection: May 25
Deadline for 2nd selection: June 25
Deadline for 3rd (final) selection: July 25
- Applications can be submitted to:
J-PARC 2019 Secretariat: j-parc2019_contact[at]j-parc.jp (Please replace "[at]" with "@")
- Any questions about this financial support program: J-PARC 2019 Secretariat